Friday 28 December 2012

Lights on Nobody Home

 Here is the lamp lit up.  Do you see what I mean about the tiny veining like tree branches in the forest?
I am not surprised that this has turned out hazy.  It was either bleached out with the flash on or what you see here.  So this is what I'mma gonna do. I'm am going to buy myself a new camera that will
produce better photos and save myself the aggravation.   I wanted you to see 'Gothica' with the lights on.  A moody piece.



Of all the photos I didn't expect this one would be the only one in the series to actually work???!!! But there it is.  And that is all she wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO OVERS! a Glencroft Living room redecoration

    Back in April of 2022, I made up a storyline for my Glencroft renovations, which went something like this...   "After due considera...